google analytics

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Commenting

This is...well, I'm not really sure what this is, but I just thought this was something I had to make clear.
Okay, so I love it when I get comments. I really do. It makes me feel appreciated and very thankful to have you guys as readers! But the thing is, sometimes I get comments that I most definitely do not appreciate and that I don't want to have on this blog.
A few days ago, I got a comment on one of my reviews. Now, listen, when you comment on something, it should have something to do with that thing you're commenting on, right? Well, this one seemed kind of out of the blue. I had no idea why they were posting it on that post, but whatever. That's not important.
What's important is what it said.
The comment was from 'Anonymous' (obviously) and it was publicly bashing another blogger, one of whom I consider to be a friend and who really helped me set up my blog and encouraged me to blog. Anonymous was saying something about that blogger that I really didn't like to hear. It accused that blogger of being a plagiarizer and a liar and other things I don't want to go into, because they make me mad.
Really, guys, don't do stuff like this. Just because I'm new to the blogosphere doesn't mean that I don't know what's appropriate to comment. Comments like that? They're not condoned anywhere, on any blog, new or old.
I deleted that comment, but I don't want to hear any more like it. It's not nice, you guys. It's not right. It's not something you do.
I just wanted to make that clear. Of course, I know this post isn't going to stop all bad comments in the future. I just wanted to let all of you who read this blog know that this is a PEACEFUL blog. I don't want things like that to happen, and if you're here just to say bad things about someone, just move your cursor over to the exit button and click.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails