google analytics

Friday, May 7, 2010

Elixir Cover

As I'm sure many of you are now aware, Hilary Duff is following in the footsteps of Lauren Conrad and writing a YA book. It's titled Elixir and the cover was just released.
Personally, I'm wary of the whole actress/author thing. Who knows if these people actually write the books, or if they're any good? Yet they get book deals? I'm not trying to bash them, I'm just a bit skeptical.
Anyhoo, here's the newly-released cover for Elixir. I'm not sure if this is the official cover, but it's up on the Simon Pulse website and all over Google, so I'm assuming it is. Take a look!
P.S. Have you noticed that indigo and various shades of purple seem to be becoming a trend in YA book covers?


What do your thoughts on the cover? What are your thoughts on Hilary Duff writing a novel?

xox ~Alice

1 comment:

Swimmer said...

It is pretty but still... you can't judge a book by its cover!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails