google analytics

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Hello my lovely viewers! Today is Teaser Tuesday, and so I present to you my teaser. Wanna participate? Here's how it works:

  • Grab the book you're currently reading!
  • Turn to a random page
  • Pick out a few random sentences [non-spoilery, please!]
  • Be sure to add the title and the author of the book so that others can add your book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!
Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

I'm currently reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett [you can see that over there, in the corner. Next to my 'About Me' (: ]



"I set my eyes on the ceiling because that's a shock I will never get used to, even with four befor her. The day your child says she hates you, and every child will go through the phase, it kicks like a foot in the stomach.
But Kindra, Lord. It's not just a phase I'm seeing. That girl is turning out just like me."

Page 52, The Help


So, what was your Teaser Tuesday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails