google analytics

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday Post!

So it's that time of the week again - time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy For Books! The Hop is a great way to find new blogs and at the same time, get word of your blog out there. This'll be my fourth week participating, and it's still great every time I do. You can start hopping here.

So, to those of you hopping your way here, hey there, and thanks for clicking my link! You can check the sidebars for giveaways on my blog and others too - there are some really awesome ones you can enter!

Also something new I discovered - Follow My Book Blog Friday! Hosted by Parajunkee, I think this is a great thing, because, well, especially us newer book blogs, we do need followers!


Anyway, that's all for today. I'll have a few reviews posted in the coming week and I think I'll do a completely random post with a whole bunch of book trailers - because I just love those so much :)

5 comments:

Suko said...

Hi, I am new to your blog via the Hop! I will "check out" some of your giveaways! :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Already a follower, so not much to say. Have a great weekend! :D

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hopping on by to say hi and to leave a message of "HI"!

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

found you through Follow Friday! I am your newest follower :-)

grace9979(at)live(dot)com

Emma Michaels said...

Yeay for the blog hop! I am a follower!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails