google analytics

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Covers of the World (2)

Hey guys! So it's Saturday now (well, here) and it's actually pretty late but I didn't get a chance to post until now, I've been out seriously the entire day and I just got back! Anyway...
Covers of the World is a weekly feature here on A Severe Book Addiction and it's where I showcase the international covers for a few books!

So this week's book is If I Stay, which I just reviewed yesterday. My review is here. Since I just reviewed it, I thought it'd go pretty well together if I did my CotW post on it too. So here's the American cover:Now here is the UK cover:

Personally I like this cover. The girl's expression looks vacant, and it's a little unnerving. But I like how the background is rainy and smoky, which, if you've read the book, you know is what the weather was like during a major event in the beginning of the book, which is really what starts the entire story anyway.

And now here's the Portuguese cover:

This looks really similar to the American cover, but I do think this one is pretty unique on its own too. However, I do think I like the American one better, though this one is also really eye-catching and interesting.

What are your thoughts on these covers?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails