google analytics

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sea Trailer!

Hi everyone! So sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but wow it was a CRAZY day! I had my Strings concert and that was completely hectic - I didn't even get back home until midnight! I was even late; my friends and I lost track of time before the rehearsal and we had to run a mile from our friend's house to the school to get there on time, and let me tell you - not easy to do in heels.
So to make up for my absence yesterday, I'll share with you guys a gorgeous trailer for a book I'm so excited for - Sea, by Heidi R. Kling! It's so fantastic, and I really love it! I can't seem to stop watching it, and every time I do, I just get more excited for the book, coming out in June!
So, here it is:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails