google analytics

Monday, June 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

Hey everyone! So sorry this IMM post is late, but here it is now!
You all know it by now -- In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Krisi of The Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

I ACTUALLY GOT A BOOK IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK!! I recently won a contest over at The Undercover Book Lover for a copy of My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day. It came in the mail on Wednesday, and it's SIGNED. Which makes it my first author-signed book! I'm so happy about that! Lookie!!

I can't wait to start it :)

I also bought three books on my Sony eReader:

Sisters in Sanity - Gayle Forman
Good Girls - Laura Ruby
Wolves, Boys, and Other Things That Might Kill Me - Kristen Chandler

So that's what I got in my mailbox this week. Let me know what you got in yours!

P.S. I currently have a little poll on the sidebar there, and I would really appreciate you guys answering it! I think so far, vlogs are kind of winning (at least, they are if you're counting the way I am) and if it keeps winning for the rest of the week, I'll do a vlog for my IMM post next week, okay? :)
Oh, and as you can see, my blog got a bit of a makeover :) I wasn't completely happy with the way it was before, but now it's exactly the way I want it to be and I'm so glad about that. Thanks to Blogger Design Templates! XD
So you guys mind telling me what you think of the new layout?

3 comments:

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Looks like some really good books! happy reading :)

Shweta said...

Your new layout looks really good :) Enjoy your book!!Will wait for your review of it

Alice said...

Thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails