google analytics

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (7)

Hi guys! So it's Tuesday, and for me that means two things: a) my graduation is tomorrow! Yes! I'm so excited; it's only eighth grade graduation, but it's kind of like a prom, and my friends and I got my hair done and everything :) b) School. Is ending. In two days. Hell yeah. So, since tomorrow is gonna be damn busy, I won't be able to post! Sorry :(

Anyway, you all know the drill. Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Wanna participate? Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a few teaser sentences from that page (non-spoilery, please!)
  • Don't forget to include the title of the book and the author so that other participants (or anyone, really) can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
At the moment I'm loving Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs, whose book, Forgive My Fins, came out a few days ago! I bought it, and I'm super excited to read it. So here are my teaser sentences for the week:

"Turning, I start to bounce out of the room.
'Just don't spend all your time conversing with Mr. Travatas. Your studies come first.'
Man, I can't keep any secrets."

I know that's a bit shorter than my teasers usually are, but I really like this book and I don't want to give too much away ;)
Anyway, see y'all in a couple days!!!

Oh, and I'm about 6 followers away from 50, so if you've entered my Summer Contest, spread the word as much as you can so I can add another book to the pile to be won! And if you haven't joined it, then, well, you should. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails