google analytics

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Contest Update!

Hey guys! So, since I reached 50 followers on my blog, I'm adding another book to the pile of books to be won. And because there are now three books, I'm changing the rules a little bit.
I'm really sorry, but because this contest is international, shipping is really expensive, I don't know if you guys know that, but it really is, so I'm narrowing it down a little bit. The winner will get their choice of one or two books from the pile, it depends on them. Meaning that whoever wins has to reply to my email telling me whether they want only one book out of the pile or two of them, and let me know which ones those are.
But I did make a little trip to the bookstore today, and I picked out another book to add to the pile. That book is:
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen

I'm aware that this book has been out for a while, but it's one of my favorites and amazingly, so few of my friends have even heard of it!! So that's why I'm adding it to the pile :)
If you haven't joined my Summer Contest yet, you can join here by leaving a comment. Next contest, I'm planning to use Google Docs, though :) Just a heads up.

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Congrats on the new followers and thanks again for the contest, I haven't read this book you added to the pile yet either so it's super exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails